Posted by Admin on June, 19, 2020
Enjoyed for centuries figs are one of the oldest fruits cultivated by man. Filled with hundreds of edible, crunchy seeds, figs are endeared for their lusciously sweet juicy flesh, chewy texture and nutritional properties. Since figs are delicate and highly perishable, the majority of the cultivated figs are dried to be enjoyed throughout the year.
Dried figs culinary use:
• While fresh figs are available mainly during the summer, you can enjoy dried, packaged figs year-round. You can use fresh or dried figs in a wide array of dishes.
• Dried figs can simply be eaten raw or soaked for a few minutes in fruit juice or water to make them plumper.
• Chopped dried figs can be used as great toppings on yoghurt, desserts, porridge or ice cream.
• Dried figs can be used as a substitute of prune, dates and dried apricots in many dessert recipes.
• Owing to its low sugar content, figs are used as a natural sweetener in recipes like cake, pudding, jams etc.
The chew flesh and luscious sweet flavour of fig don’t only satisfy your taste buds but it also provides you with a long list of health advantages. Rich in fiber, antioxidants and important minerals like potassium, calcium etc, figs can offer you the following health benefits.
• Promotes bone health
• Prevents constipation
• Regulates blood sugar
• Lowers blood pressure
• Improves reproductive health
• Aids in weight loss
• Cures iron-deficiency anaemia
• Improves digestion
• Help prevent cancer
Offering a wide range of naturally cultivated, 100% certified fresh dried figs at highly competitive rates, the suppliers in Maharashtra, have ensured a strong dominance in the market across the country. Their offered range of dried fig is widely endeared by the customers for its freshness, lusciously sweet taste, chewy texture and reasonable rates.
Following are some of the factors that the dried fig suppliers Maharashtra always keep in consideration to be one of the prominent forerunners in this business.
• They source the figs from certified growers who cultivate this delicious fruit adhering to the industry set guidelines for quality.
• Their offered products are under constant vigil of our experienced agro experts to preserve the natural form, taste and freshness of the figs.
• The dried figs are checked sternly by a team of experts on pre-defined parameters to ensure great quality before finally forwarding them to the marketplace.
• They offer a comprehensive range of dried figs to the customers across the globe at highly competitive market price.
• To meet the varied demands of their wide patron base, they offer the dried figs in many customized industry-grade, moisture-proof packaging solutions to avoid the chances of insect infestation and wastage.
• Supported by wide network, logistic and great infrastructure they ensure safe and blazing-fast delivery of the ordered items.
• They always maintain transparency in all their transactions and direct all their activities to cater to the expectations of their customers.
• They can easily cater to the bulk or urgent requirements of dried figs in diverse specifications across the globe.
Owing to its exquisite sweet taste and nutritional properties, fig is undoubtedly one of the most endeared fruits in India.